The Farmer’s Daughter, knits your one off piece with love. There is no uniformity to these made by hand pieces – just like nature, their uniqueness and beauty means some irregularities may show - these should not be considered a defect or flaw. In the unlikely event of a faulty product or damaged item on delivery or if you have any queries in relation to your purchase, please email me at email@example.com.
An infrequent delicate dry clean is recommended. A gentle handwash in cold to lukewarm water with liquid wool detergent is recommended, roll in a towel to gently squeeze out excess water and lye out flat to dry in shade (to avoid warp or fade). NEVER put your wool garment in the washing machine or dryer. These hand knitted products are made to last, but they do need to be handled and stored with care.
We recommend avoidance of contact with rough surfaces and sharp objects as this may result in damage. Plump and Co felted yarn has a low pilling quotient, however this natural product may pill as a result of friction. “Bobbly bits” can be removed from a well-loved piece with a careful light trim with scissors.
Every care is taken to represent colours appropriately, some variations may occur and please note the colour on each digital device will vary.
Free Shipping on all items over $100. (NZ Only). International shipping rates apply and will be calculated at checkout. Target delivery is 3 - 10 working days from shipping date. If you do require a faster courier service, please contact us to arrange and calculate the appropriate shipping rate.
Every order placed with The Farmer’s Daughter is hand knitted, when a pre-order is placed I’m busy knitting behind the scenes and will work as fast as I can to get your order out to you asap. Items will ship in 3 weeks or sooner – please keep these shipping times in mind when placing your order.
Returns & Exchanges
Change of Mind
Please think carefully about your purchase. If you change your mind about the products you have purchased from us, we will provide a store credit, subject to the following conditions:
Item(s) must be returned within 7 days of purchase.
Item(s) must be unworn, unwashed, or otherwise unused with all original tags/labels attached.
Sale, clearance and seconds items are not eligible for a refund or exchange.
If you request a refund, the purchase price will be refunded using the original payment method providing that it meets conditions outlined above. You are responsible for any costs associated with returning the item to us.
If an item is faulty, wrongly described, or different from the sample shown then we will meet our legal obligation which may include refunding the purchase price and delivery charges, or providing a replacement product provided the item is returned within a reasonable time with proof of purchase.
We look forward to welcoming you to a workshop, our haven of creativity does need to outline some fine print here's The Farmer’s Daughter Workshop Rules: -
- We accept bookings online.
- Unfortunately we cannot reserve your space until full payment is received.
- We will email you a reminder about 3 days before your class to confirm but email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries.
- If you are unable to attend a class for any reason, refunds are not available due to our intimate class sizes - so please ask a friend to take your place and kindly let us know of the name change by email.
- We have class minimums and in the case we don’t make them we will notify you as soon as possible and you will be offered a refund or class transfer.
- If we do need to cancel a class for any reason, we may do so at any time before the class is scheduled to begin. You will receive a full refund.
- Unfortunately due to the intimacy of the workshop children are not able to attend our workshops.
- By accepting a place at The Farmer’s Daughter workshops you agree that we are not responsible for any theft or injury that may occur at our premises or in our classes.
- By accepting a place at The Farmer’s Daughter workshops you agree that you will not replicate, reproduce or distribute any element of a class in part or in full.
- Delivery Policy: Within 24 hours you will receive an email with the details of the class you have purchased, this class will be delivered to you on the day, time and location you have purchased.
- Please note all class prices listed are in New Zealand Dollars NZD.